Sunday, March 4, 2012

2011 rewards

As a housewife,i think i deserve a rewards for myself every year..takdela i meterialistik sangat nak mintak every month :p..eh wait...mintak?? Its not mintak actually..i treat myself with my own money..ape ingat housewife ni lopek kah hewhewhew..

So..for two thousand eleven,i'rewarded myself a............


































Toywatch!!! And its in white colour...love em to the max!







And for a start for two thousand twelve,hubs belanja me a........























New perfume...and its Fantasy by britney spears..LOve the smell..sweet like me! Okay tipu maybe sweet like candy.yumm..haha..




Okay,i bet u guys especially yang bekerja sure selalu reward diri memasing kan..as for me tu je la..kene kumpul duit tabung balik nak reward untuk hujung 2012 hewhewhew..gucci?? Wooppssss okay je nak verangan..kan?

Till then guys..xoxo





1 comment:

Unknown said...

bagus berangan ni Wan. Nak pulak kita kongsikan angan angan tu dengan encik husband.... :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails