Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Momma trying to write here...

I can hear the children laughing in the other room.
My two adorable girls..

They are happy voices and
I struggle not to think about the MESS they're making.

How technical this
homemaking can be, if I let it.
Cleaning, straigtening, laundry, cooking.
Everything must be just so.

But the moment i know i'm expecting, all those things seems to be all right,
I am a mother, this is what i am..
My lifetime job and i'm enjoying every second of it..

If I must struggle to remember something,
let it be what is right..everythings seems to be all right..

2 comments:

rasp said...

what a wonderful feeling being a mom kan...

Ermayum said...

wow poem ke ni - gorjes wannnnnnnnnnnnnnn u re backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Related Posts with Thumbnails